When looking for a new home or a place where to spend your vacations, Miami always comes to mind. Not only will Miami offer you an excellent lifestyle, but it also comes with a great environment, amazing weather, excellent schooling zones, beaches, infinite recreational areas, great job offers, and best of all, economic stability. Miami is still one of the safest places to put your money in, and real estate is one of the most stable markets of all. If you are thinking about investing on a new property, here are some reasons why Miami should be your first choice.
· Miami is the eighth largest growing city in the United States, and it’s growing daily. Thousands of people are moving to Florida every day.
· 85% of Greater Downtown Miami is under construction. Products to be delivered in 2016 are pre-sold.
· Over the next 3 years, 100% of the inventory under construction in Greater Downtown (about 7,200 units) will be delivered.
· More than 80% of the new condos sold over the past three years were obtained allcash, without bank financing. This means a tremendous amount of equity and very little bank exposure or default risk.
· The most important worldwide city for high worth individuals is New York City. On a 10 year projection, Miami and New York will be the only two U.S. cities for high worth investors.
So, Miami is still one of the safest cities to invest. Whether it’s to purchase a vacation home, a primary residence, or just as an investment, Miami is an excellent choice. This city has everything to offer in terms of quality of life. And numbers don’t lie; your money will be safe in Miami.